Thursday, July 30, 2009

down to business

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mid-year uni holidays have wrapped up and all my spare time has given way to class, study and work again. Which explains my week sans-posting.
I did manage to take my brother on a shopping trip, and of course a stop at Max Brenner chocolate cafe. Which is my new favourite thing, we overdosed on hot chocolates, strawberries with melted chocolate dip and chocolate souffle (the most amazing tasting thing ever).

Wearing- Vintage Sportsgirl denim jacket, Supre acid wash tights, Miss Shop oversize singlet, Don't Ask Amanda heels.

6 comments:

  1. Those pants are awesome, LOVE the shoes and the entire outfit, perfect!!! :)




    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing outfit! I adore your jacket! I wish we have a chocolate cafe here too! Everything looks so mouthwatering! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!! and the food looks so yummy!!
    -Linnéa <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look you're wearing in this post! Great style you have
    xx
    pluccinel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete